Addressable Control Module provides Fire•Lite intelligent control panels a circuit for Notification Appliances (horns, strobes, etc.). Addressability allows theCMF-300(A) to be activated through panel programming, on a select (zone or area of coverage) basis.Lite Speed™ is a communication protocol developed by Fire•Lite Engineering that greatly enhances the speed of communication between analog intelligent devices. Intelligent devices communicate in a grouped fashion. If one of the devices within the group has new information,the panel CPU stops the group poll and concentrates on single points.The net effect is response speed greater than five times that of other designs.
Built-in type identification automatically identifies these devices to the control panel.
Internal circuitry and relay powered directly by two-wire SLC loop
- Integral LED “blinks” green each time a communication is received from the control panel and turns on in steady red when activated.
- High noise immunity (EMF/RFI).
- Wide viewing angle of LED.
- SEMS screws with clamping plates for wiring ease.
- Direct-dial entry of address: 01– 159 for MS-9600(A) series panels, 01 – 99 on MS-9200UDLS(A) and MS-9050UD(A).
|Normal operating voltage
||.15 to 32 VDC.
| Maximum SLC current draw:
6.5 mA (LED on)
|Average operating current:
|| 350 μA direct direct poll (CLIP mode),375 μA group poll (Lite Speed mode) with LED flashing
4.5" (11.43 cm) high x 4" (10.16 cm) wide x1.25" (3.175 cm) deep. Mounts to a 4" (10.16 cm) square x2.125" (5.398 mm) deep box.