The ANU-48 LED Driver Module is used in conjunction with the Gamewell-FCI E3 Series® Expandable Emergency Voice Evacuation System and provides output for up to eight (8), remote panel switches and forty-eight (48), remote LEDs, contributing to the versatility and flexibility of the Gamewell-FCI System.
The switches may be programmed as a Speaker Circuit Switch, a Fire Fighter Phone Switch, or an Auxiliary Control Switch, using a bank of three (3), switches (one each for On-Off-Auto functions). Switches may also be programmed
with custom defined functions such as: System Silence, Alarm Acknowledge, Trouble Acknowledge, Lamp Test, Alarm Tone On, Manual Select, Drill and System Reset/LED etc.
Output is also provided for Alarm, Supervisory, System Trouble, Power Fault, System Silenced, NAC #1 Silenced and NAC #2 Silenced LEDs. While Underwriters Laboratories Standards only address testing at ambient temperatures down to 32° F, the ANU-48 is Factory Mutual Approved at an ambient of -40° F/C (non-condensing). When powered externally, each driver circuit provides a maximum of .050 amp. with a maximum of 2.4 amperes
per ANU-48 module. Note: If more than four (4), ANU-48 modules are installed,
an external regulated and power-limited power supply, listed for use with fire protective signaling units, is required.
- E3 Series® Expandable Emergency Evacuation System.
- E3 Series Combined Fire and Mass Notification System.
- E3 Series Broadband Voice Evacuation System.
- S3 Series Small Addressable Fire Alarm Control Panel.
- NetSOLO® System.
- It provides output for up to 8 remote panel switches and 48 remote LEDs, contributing to the versatility and flexibility of the Gamewell-FCI System.
- Listed under UL® Standard 864, 9th Edition.
- Listed under UL® Standard UL2572 for Mass Notification.
- Includes input for eight software programmable switches, maintained on momentary contact.
- Provides output for up to 48 remote LEDs or driver circuits.
- local energy city box output auxiliary relay functions.
- 2 notification application circuits.
- The INI-VG Series, ILI-MB-E3/ILI95-MB-E3 or SLP (Smart Loop Panel) can support up to 16 ANU-48 LED driver modules or ASM-16 switch modules for a total of 128 switches and 768 LEDs.
- Installed up to 3,000 feet (914.4 m) from the control panel, and up to 15 additional annunciators can be connected.
- Adaptable to be mounted in any remotely located UL Listed annunciator enclosure Listed with the ANU-48.