*CALL FOR AVAILABILITY*
**FCI Products can only be purchased in the State of Florida**
The Gamewell-FCI MS7 Style manual fire alarm stations are available in a wide variety of configurations. The Stations comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) 5-lb. maximum pull force requirement. Operating instructions and Braille text are engraved in the handle. All stations have a key lock/reset which is keyed alike with Gamewell-FCI fire alarm control panels and other manual fire alarm stations.
MS-7AF Double Action Station
MS7AF Velociti Addressable Station, The MS-7AF Velociti® Series addressable station is a double action station designed for installation in the signaling line circuit of Gamewell-FCI analog addressable control panels. Activation of the station causes its assigned address to register at the control panel. The door contains an LED which flashes green in normal condition and lights steady red when the station has been activated.* The station features screw terminals.Features
- Surface or semi-flush mounting
- Shock and vibration resistant
- Stations (MS7LOB) Listed for outdoor applications
- Complies with ADA pull force requirements
- Addressable stations compatible with all Gamewell-FCI analog addressable fire alarm controls
- Conventional stations suitable for use with any UL® Listed control panel
- Both single and double action stations available
- Tumbler lock for test and reset keyed alike with Gamewell-FCI controls
Only the red LED is operative in panels that do not operate in Velociti mode.