Four monitor modules are available for Fire-Lite Alarm"™s MS-9050UD, MS-9200UDLS, and MS-9600 intelligent fire alarm control panels to suit a variety of applications. Monitor modules are used to supervise a circuit of dry-contact input devices, such as conventional heat detectors and pull stations, or monitor and power a circuit of two-wire smoke detectors.
MMF-300 is a standard-sized module (typically mounts to a 4" [10.16 cm] square box) that supervises either a Style D (Class A) or Style B (Class B) circuit of dry-contact input devices
MMF-300(A) Monitor Module.
• Built-in type identification automatically identifies this device as a monitor module to the control panel.
• Powered directly by two-wire SLC loop. No additional power required.
• High noise (EMF/RFI) immunity.
• SEMS screws with clamping plates for ease of wiring.
• Direct-dial entry of address: 01 "“ 159 on MS-9600 series panels, 01 "“ 99 on other compatible systems. • LED flashes during normal operation and latches on steady to indicate alarm.
The MMF-300 Monitor Module is intended for use in intelligent, two-wire systems, where the individual address of each module is selected using the built-in rotary switches. It provides either a two-wire or four-wire fault-tolerant Initiating Device Circuit (IDC) for normally-open-contact fire alarm and supervisory devices. The module has a panel-controlled LED indicator. The MMF-300 can be used to replace M300 modules in existing systems.