Through proven performance, patented VT/VTF Series have earned worldwide acclaim for
service reliability. These cost-effective units offer compact size, functional flexibility, optimum
intelligibility, effective sound distribution, and high-level output. All models contain a highefficiency
compression driver with maximum acoustic conversion efficiency. (A quality which
reduces number of units needed to attain specified sound pressure levels and provides substantial
savings in amplification-power requirements and labor costs.) Die-cast, water-sealed
construction withstands vandalism, vermin, moisture, corrosion, and vibration during indoor
or outdoor use. Selection includes a basic 8-ohm version and 70.7 or 25-volt transformer
models with DC blocking capacitor (C) where noted. All models terminate via barrier strips.
VT Series models are surface-mount units; VTF Series are flush-mount units for recessed
backboxes and require model AR or MR adapter rings respectively (order separately)
Optional mounting accessories are offered including: indoor and outdoor enclosures, a
bi-directional housing, adapter plates and rings. Suffix model with color: Red (R) or Neutral
Gray (N). Ex: VT-157UCS.
• Patented Emergency Loudspeakers Available in 8-Ohm, 70.7V, and 25V Versions
• Units Meet or Exceed UL Standard 1480 for Fire Protective Signaling Systems when Used
with Compatible Control Equipment
• Durable, Die-Cast, Water-Sealed Housings Withstand Vandalism, Vermin, Moisture, Corrosion,
• Easy and Low Cost Installation Via Standard E.O. Boxes
• Choose from Surface or Recessed Models in Red or Neutral Gray Finish
• All Models Produce High Level Output, Optimum Intelligibility, and Effective Dispersion
• Ideal for Reliable Voice/Tone Signaling in Public Area Emergency Communications and
Heavy-Duty Industrial Applications
Employ patented, UL Listed Voice/Tone™ audible signaling devices in protective warning and
intercom systems, for public area emergency communications, and as communication system
loudspeakers in multi-occupancy and extended space areas (i.e., high-rise residences, public
buildings, healthcare and educational facilities, shopping areas, athletic clubs, transportation
terminals). All units are suitable for stationary or mobile use, indoors or outdoors. High-power,
15-watt models are ideal for use in commercial and heavy-duty industrial applications.
When used with compatible control equipment, VT/VTF Series comply with UL Standard 1480
(Speakers for Fire Protective Signaling Systems) and California State Fire Marshal (Title 19).
Models with special modifications to meet New York City MEA (Calendar no. 57-74-SA) and UL
Canada are also available as standard product. Contact factory for proper model designation