SK-Photo and SK-Photo-T are plug-in type smoke sensors that combine a photoelectric sensing chamber with addressable analog communications. Point ID capability allows each detector’s address to be set with rotary address switches, providing exact detector locations for selective maintenance when chamber contamination reaches unacceptable levels. SK-Photo and SK-Photo-T have a unique optical sensing chamber that is engineered to sense smoke produced by a wide range of combustion sources. In the SK-Photo-T, dual electronic thermistors add 135ºF (57ºC) thermal technology to maximize detection.The SK-PhotoR is a remote test capable detector for use with the DNR/DNRW duct smoke detector. (not included)
- Sleek, low-profile design.
- Age resistant polymer housing.
- Dual electronic thermistor design on the SK-Photo-T
- Superior EMI resistance for reliability
- Simple field cleaning for code compliance.
- Variety of mounting options to meet any application.
- Dual LED indicators for 360º visibility.