When the system is normal and receiving AC power, the power LED is on.
Users identify themselves to the control panel by entering a code on the annunciator. When a user
presses a button, the annunciator piezo beeps and the LCD prompts the user to enter a code or other
• 2-line 16-character LCD display.
• Indicates Trouble, Alarm, Supervisory, and System Status conditions with LEDs and LCD display.
• Each 5230 individually supervised by the FACP
• 12 to 18 AWG wire with up to 1000 ft wire runs from FACP.
• Easily set ID using four dip switches on back of unit.
• Easy quick connect option to temporarily connect to the panel for programming (using PN 130294 quick connect cable).
5104: 3 per Communicator
5204: 3 per FACP
5207: 7 per FACP
5128/29: Programming only
CSFM 7165-0559: 111
5230 Remote Annunciator
The 5230 remote annunciator provides remote annunciation for the 5104 Fire Communicator, 5204 Fire Alarm
Control Panel (FACP), and 5207 FACP. The 5230 performs all system operations. It also provides trouble and
alarm information and can be used for programming. The 5230 is also used to program the 5128/29 Fire Slave
Communicators. For more information about the 5230, or to locate your nearest source, please call 1-800-328-0103.
Program and operate the 5104, 5204, or 5207 FACP from a distance with the 5230 remote annunciator.
Mounts to dual gang electrical box with the rear
Operating Voltage: 12 VDC
Standby: 25 mA
Alarm: 40 mA