The Model VSR is a vane type waterflow switch for use on wet sprinkler systems. It is UL and CUL Listed for use on steel pipe; schedules 10 through 40. See Ordering Information chart. The VSR may also be used as a sectional waterflow detector on large systems. The VSR contains two single pole, double throw, snap action switches and an adjustable, instantly recycling pneumatic retard. The switches are actuated when a flow of 10 GPM (38 LPM) or more occurs downstream of the device. The flow condition must exist for a period of time necessary to overcome the selected retard period.
- UL, CUL and CSFM Listed, FM Approved, LPCB Approved, For CE Marked (EN12259-5) / VdS Approved model use VSR-EU
- Service Pressure: 300 PSI (20, 7 BAR)
- Flow Sensitivity Range for Signal: 4-10 GPM (15-38 LPM) - UL
- Maximum Surge: 18 FPS (5.5 m/s)
- Contact Ratings: Two sets of SPDT (Form C) 10.0 Amps at 125/250VAC 2.0 Amps at 30VDC Resistive 10 mAmps min. at 24VDC)
- Conduit Entrances: Two knockouts provided for 1/2" conduit. Individual switch compartments suitable for dissimilar voltages.
- NEMA 4/IP54 Rated Enclosure suitable for indoor or outdoor use with factory installed gasket and die-cast housing when used with appropriate conduit fitting. • Temperature Range: 40°F - 120°F, (4.5°C - 49°C) - UL • Non-corrosive sleeve factory installed in saddle.
- Automatic Sprinkler NFPA-13 One or two family dwelling NFPA-13D Residential occupancy up to four stories NFPA-13R National Fire Alarm Code NFPA-72