The TRM4 is a relay module that is programmed to activate in correlation with initiating devices, such as detectors and pull stations. The TRM4 can be used for applications such as elevator recall, AHU shutdown, or where general purpose relays are needed.
- Two (2) Isolated Sets of Form C Contacts.
- No additional power required.
- Powered directly from 2 wire SLC Loop.
- SLC Class A (Style 6,7) & Class B (Style4).
- Mounts on a standard 4” or double gang box.
- Wiring terminals accessible when mounted in box.