The PFC-6075 is a versatile seventy-five (75) point analog/addressable fire alarm control panel that utilizes the Potter/Nohmi device protocol that has a complete line of initiating and control devices. The SLC is capable of 50 ohms of resistance and does not require the use of twisted of shielded wire. The signaling line circuit may be any combination of smoke sensors, heat detectors or modules. The PFC-6075 has a metal cabinet with a key lock and a dead front standard.The cabinet will house 8 Ah or 18 Ah batteries. The large viewing window allows easy viewing of the LCD and the standard LEDs. The keypad allows easy operation and navigation of the system menu.The panel has a 5 amp power supply with two (2) notification circuits each rated at 3 amps and two (2) Input/Output (I/O) circuits each rated at 1 amp. All of the outputs are power limited, power regulated and may be programmed for Potter/AMSECO, Gentex®, CooperWheelock® and System Sensor® strobe synchronization. The outputs may be configured for any combination of strobe brands and all will sync. The outputs also may be configured for door holder power, auxiliary power and constant power. The panel has auto-programming learn mode that will not affect the existing system when adding or deleting a device. The system is capable of 99 software zones, cross zoning and counting zones. The panel is fully programmed from a PC based software program that will work with Microsoft XP, Vista or Windows 7.0 operating systems. The PFC-6075 has an Ethernet connection for programming network connectivity and IP reporting communicator. The system uses a simple patch cable for connecting a PC to the panel. In addition, the system may be connected to a building network and programmed while on the network. The system has a built in e-mail function and will send system E-mail reminders. The IP communicator is listed with the Sur-Gard III IP receiver.
- 75 Analog/Addressable Points in Any Combination
- 5 Amp Power Supply
- 4 NACS, 2 Regulated, Rated at 3 Amps each & 2 Input/Output (I/O) Circuits rated at 1 Amp each
- Strobe Synchronization and System Wide Sync for Potter/AMSECO®, Gentex®, Cooper Wheelock® and System Sensor®strobes
- 99 Software Zones
- Large LCD and Keypad for Ease of Operation
- Cabinet with enclosure rather than cabinet will house 8 or 18 AH batteries. Dead Front Cabinet for Clean Look.
- Smoke Detector Drift Compensation and Maintenance Alerts
- NFPA 72 Compliant Smoke Sensitivity Test Built-In
- System wide Class A or Class B
- 1,000 Event History Buffer
- Optional two line DACT (UD-1000)
- P-Link Communication Line for Annunciators and Accessories
- Ethernet Port for Programming and Network Connectivity
- E-Mail System Status, Reports, and Event Information
- Integrated, Listed IP Communicator
- Size (W x H x D): 16" x 17" x 3 7/8"
- 130 mA Standby
- 220mA Alarm