The ASB passes through the sound pattern sent to the sounder, therefore it may reproduce in any pattern the power supply provides.Air sampling is accomplished by two tubes which protrude into the duct. An exhaust tube of one standard length (7”) is supplied in the installation kit with the smoke duct unit. Once the duct width has been determined the air intake sampling tubes must be ordered. Sampling tubes are supplied in three standard lengths: 3 ft., 5 ft., and 10 ft. and cut to size to fit the duct. Mounting the duct smoke unit is accomplished by the use of a template and 2 sheet metal screws, which are provided. Mounting can be achieved without the removal of the clear cover which is secured by 4 capture screws.
- Detects smoke in building HVAC
- Ships complete with housing and head
- Compatible with addressable PFC-6000 series and Potter Plus panels
- SLC in and out wire terminals *
- Installation without removing the head
- Listed Air Velocity of 100 to 4,000 ft/minute