The base has an independent sounder module that may be programmed as a single station, zone or all call sounder. The sounder produces a minimum of 75 dB at 10 feet. The ASB passes through the sound pattern sent to the sounder, therefore it may reproduce in any pattern the power supply provides.
- 75 dB (UL 464 Listed) sounder output
- 85 dBA (ULC Listed) sounder output
- Sounder independent of sensor, allows for a single station, grouped or all-call
- May be mapped to any device connected to the control panel *
- Maximum standby, 325 ?A
- Maximum alarm current, 100 mA (aux power)