The Addressable Relay Base 6” (ARB) Once the head is removed, the relay is accessible in the bottom of the unit. The relay module is a uniquely addressed module that provides two form C contacts. The first relay is rated at 8 amps at 30 VDC or 240VAC. The second relay is rated at 2 amps at 30 VDC or 240 VAC. The ARB has a divider providing means for separation of high voltage and non-power limited connections from the power limited, regulated Signaling Line Circuit (SLC).
- Works independent of the sensors attached.
- May be mapped to any device connected to the Control Panel.
- LED to indicate that the unit is active.
- Separation included in the base for high and low voltage and power limited/non-power limited connections.
- Maximum standby current, 325 ?A
- Maximum alarm current, 50 mA (aux power)