• Sleek, low-profile design.
• Addressable-analog communication.
• Stable communication technique with noise immunity.
• Low standby current.
• Two-wire SLC connection.
• Compatible with FlashScan® and CLIP systems
• Rotary, decimal addressing (1-99 on CLIP systems, 1-159
on FlashScan systems).
• Optional remote, single-gang LED accessory, RA100Z(A).
• Dual LED design provides 360° viewing angle.
• Visible bicolor LEDs blink green every time the detector is
addressed, and illuminate steady red on alarm.
• Remote test feature from the panel.
• Walk test with address display (an address of 121 will blink
the detector LED: 12-(pause)-1) (FlashScan® systems
• Built-in functional test switch activated by external magnet.
• Built-in tamper-resistant feature.
• Sealed against back pressure.
• Constructed of off-white plastic, designed to commercial
standards, and offers an attractive appearance.
• 94-5V plastic flammability rating.
• SEMS screws for wiring of the separate base.
• Optional relay, isolator, or sounder bases.
• Listed to UL 268.