(FACP) or may stand alone. Primary applications include Notification Appliance (bell) Circuit (NAC) expansion (to support ADA requirements and NAC synchronization) or auxiliary power to support 24-volt system accessories. The supply provides regulated and filtered 24 VDC power to four Notification Appliance Circuits configured as either four Class B (Style Y) or Class A (Style A, with ZNAC-4 option module). Alternately, the four outputs may be configured as all non-resettable or all resettable or two non-resettable and two resettable. They also contains a battery charger capable of charging up to 18 Amp Hour batteries..
• UL Listed NAC Synchronization using System Sensor, Wheelock or Gentex (Commander Series) appliances.
• Cascade up to 10 power supplies (four with Gentex) with strobe timing maintained.
• Operates as a sync follower or a sync generator (default).
• Contains two, fully-isolated input/control circuits (triggered from FACP Notification Appliance Circuit [NAC expander mode] or jumpered permanently on [standalone mode]).
• Configured to internally house addressable SLC control module for alarm activation.
• Four Class B (Style Y) or four Class A (Style Z) (with ZNAC- 4 Module) Notification Appliance Circuits.
• 6.0A or 8A (depending on model) full load output (3.0 A maximum per circuit) in NAC expander mode (UL 864).
• 4.0A or 6.0Acontinuous output in stand-alone mode (UL 1481).
• In stand-alone mode, output power circuits may be configured as resettable (reset line from FACP required) or nonresettable or a mix of two and two.
Listings Listings and approvals below apply to the HPF24S6 and HPF24S8. In some cases, certain modules may not be listed by certain approval agencies, or listing may be in process. Consult factory for latest listing status. • UL Listed: S6677 • CAN/ULC Listed: S6677 • CSFM: 7315-1637:
- HPF24S6, 120 VAC 60 Hz, 3.2 A maximum
- Trigger Input Voltage: 9.0 to 32 VDC.
- Trigger Current: 2.0 mA (16 - 32 V) (per input) 1.0 mA (9 - 16 V).
- Trouble Contact Rating – 5.0 A at 24 VDC.