The Gentex S1209 is a photoelectric smoke alarm for residential and commercial residences that provides audible 90dB (decibel) and T3 alerting for fire evacuation safety. Unit is hard-wired, so you will need an electrician to hook it up. Has battery back-up.
A Gentex photoelectric, digital technology smoke alarm which can be tandem interconnected with all Gentex tandem capable smoke alarms, CO, alarms or combination smoke/CO alarms including 9123 series, 7139CS series, CO1209 Series and GN-503 Series. Utilizing DUALINK, if one interconnected S1209 alarm annunciates, then up to 12, interconnected units will sound their smoke and/or CO alarm warnings.
- DUALINK tandem interconnection capability of up to twelve smoke alarms
- 90dB (decibel), T3 (temporal) audible alarm
- 9V battery back-up
- Wall or ceiling mount
- Push button Self Test verifies power operation and battery levels.
- Functionality test button analyzes photoelectric sensing chamber for proper operation.
- Pulsing LED sensing chamber and condition indicator
- Mounting hardware adapts to standard junction boxes
- Quick-disconnect wiring harness
- UL Listed (USA)
- One year warranty