**CALL FOR AVAILABILITY**
**FCI Products can only be purchased in the State of Florida**
The Digital Alarm Communicator Transmitter (DACTE3) is an optional component of the E3 Series® Expandable Emergency Evacuation System. The DACTE3 sends digital signals over the telephone network to a central station. This module can be located in the main cabinet or remotely located via a local RS-485 serial interface. The DACTE3 is compatible with digital alarm communicator receivers (DACRs) that receive the following signaling formats.
In addition to the DACTE3 being compatible with digital signaling formats, the DACTE3 features numerous formats for communication to a central station. As a digital communicator, the DACTE3 complies with FCC Part 8, Telecommunication Standards for DC and AC Ringer Equivalence.
The DACTE3 is adaptable for installation in standard E3 Series® System cabinets. Typically, the DACTE3 module mounts on standoffs on top of the left side of the ILI-MBE3/ILI95MBE3 module. Either unit can be easily connected to the backboxor sub-assembly plate depending on the cabinet module.
- Listed under UL Standard 864, 9th Edition
- Communicates with the E3, ILIMB-E3/ILI95MBE3 sub-assembly via RS485
- Communicates in a variety of formats
- Transmits and verifies data to the central station
- Offers pre-programmed dialing to the central station phone number
- Performs on and off-hook status to the phone lines
- Traces proper central station “ACK” and “Kiss-off” tone
- Activates hang-up and release phone lines
- SIA DC8 • 3+1 2300 Hz
- SIA DCS20 • 4+2 1400 Hz
- Ademco Contact ID • 4+2 2300 Hz
- 3+1 1400 Hz
|Operating Voltage||24 VDC (from PM-9 power supply)|
|Operating Current||0.018 amp|
|Alarm Current||0.018 amp|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 120° F (0 to 49° C)|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 93% (non-condensing) at 90° F (32° C)|