**FCI Products can only be purchased in the State of Florida**
The Gamewell-FCI Velociti® Series, addressable plug-in thermal sensors with integral communication provide features that surpass conventional sensors. Point ID capability allows each sensor’s address to be set, providing exact locations for pinpointing alarm locations and for selective maintenance. The ATD-HL2F provides fixed high-temperature detection at 190°F/88°C. These thermal sensors provide cost-effective, addressable property protection in a variety of applications.
The Velociti® Series uses a communication protocol that substantially increases the speed of communication between the sensors and Gamewell-FCI analog addressable fire alarm controls. These devices operate in a grouped fashion. If one of the devices in the group has a status change, the panel’s microprocessor stops the group poll and concentrates on the single device. The net effect is response speed up to five times greater than earlier designs.
- Sleek, low-profile design
- Visual rotary switch addressing
- Built-in functional test switch activated by an external magnet
- Bicolor LEDs flash green whenever the sensor is addressed, and light steadily red on alarm*
- Optional relay, isolator, or sounder bases
- Low standby current
- Addressable communication
- Stable communication technique with noise immunity
- Optional remote, single-gang LED accessory (RA-400Z)
- Suitable for installation in ducts
Note: *Only the red LED is operative in panels that do not operate in Velociti® mode.
|Dimensions:||2.1" (5.3 cm) Height 4.1" (10.4 cm) diameter installed in the B501 base 6.1" (15.5 cm) diameter installed in the B210LP base.|
|Shipping Weight:||4.8 oz.|
|Operating Temperature:||–4° F to 150°F (–20 C to 66°C)|
|Sensor Spacing:||UL® approved for 50 ft. (15.2 m) center to center. FM approved for 25 x 25 ft. (7.6 x 7.6 m) spacing|
|Relative Humidity:||10 – 93% (non-condensing)|
|ATD-HL2F||Fixed-temperature setpoint 190°F (88°C)|
|Voltage Range:||15 - 32 Volts DC peak|