**FCI Products can only be purchased in the State of Florida**
The Gamewell-FCI Velociti® Series, analog addressable plug-in smoke sensors with integral communication provide features that surpass conventional sensors. Sensitivity can be programmed in the control panel software, and is continuously monitored and reported to the panel. Point ID capability allows each sensor’s address to be set, providing exact locations for selective maintenance when the chamber contamination reaches an unacceptable level.
The Velociti® Series photoelectric sensor’s unique optical sensing chamber is engineered to sense smoke produced by a wide range of combustion sources. Dual electronic thermistors add 135°F (57°C) fixed-temperature thermal sensing on the ASDPTL2F model. The Velociti® Series use a communication protocol that substantially increases the speed of communication between the sensors and certain Gamewell-FCI analog addressable fire alarm controls. These devices operate in a grouped fashion. If one of the devices in the group has a status change, the panel’s
Microprocessor stops the group poll and concentrates on the single device. The net effect is a response speed up to five times greater than earlier designs.
- Sleek, low-profile design
- Visual rotary, decimal switch addressing (01-159)
- Built-in functional test switch activated by an external magnet
- Bicolor LEDs flash green whenever the sensor is addressed, and light steady red on alarm*
- Optional relay, isolator, or sounder bases
- Low standby current
- Analog addressable communication
- Stable communication technique with noise immunity
- Optional remote, single-gang LED Indicator (RA400Z)
- Suitable for installation in ducts
- Compatible with Gamewell-FCI analog addressable panels
Note: *Only the red LED is operative in panels that do not operate in Velociti® mode