**FCI Products can only be purchased in the State of Florida**
• Sleek, low-profile design.
• Visual rotary, decimal switch addressing (01-159).
• Built-in functional test switch activated by an external magnet.
• Bicolor LEDs flash green whenever the sensor is addressed, and light steady red on alarm.*
• Optional relay, isolator, or sounder bases.
• Low standby current.
• Analog addressable communication.
• Stable communication technique with noise immunity.
• Optional remote, single-gang LED Indicator (RA100Z).
• Compatible with Gamewell-FCI analog addressable panels.
The ASD-PL2F plug-in sensors use a separate base to simplify installation, service, and maintenance. A special tool allows maintenance personnel to plug-in and remove sensors without using a ladder. Mount the base on a box which is at least 1.5" (3.8 cm) deep. Suitable mounting base boxes include: • 4.0" (10.2 cm) square box. • 3.5" (8.9 cm) or 4.0" (10.2 cm) octagonal box. • Single-gang box (except relay or isolator bases). With B200S or B200SR base, mounted on a 4.0" (10.2 cm) octagonal or square box. With B224RB or B224BI base, mounted on a 3.5" (8.9 cm) octagonal box, or a 4.0" (10.2 cm) octagonal or square box. NOTE: Because of the inherent supervision provided by the SLC, end-of-line resistors are not required. Wiring “T-taps” or branches are permitted for Style 4 (Class “B”) wiring.