**FCI Products can only be purchased in the State of Florida**
The Gamewell-FCI Velociti® Series, analog addressable plug-in smoke sensors with integral communication provide features that surpass conventional sensors. Sensor sensitivity can be programmed in the control panel software. Sensitivity is continuously monitored and reported to the panel. Point ID capability allows each sensor’s address to be set, providing exact locations for selective maintenance when the chamber contamination reaches an unacceptable level.
The ASDIL2F ionization sensor incorporates a unique single-source, dual-chamber design to respond quickly and dependably to a broad range of fires. The Velociti® Series use a communication protocol that substantially increases the speed of communication between the sensors and certain Gamewell-FCI analog addressable fire alarm controls. These devices operate in a grouped fashion.
If one of the devices in the group has a status change, the panel’s microprocessor stops the group poll and identifies the single device with the status change. The net effect is response speed up to five times greater than earlier designs.
- Designed with a sleek, low-profile design.
- Has a visual rotary address switch setting range of (01-159).
- Built-in functional test switch activated by an external magnet.
- Displays bicolor LEDs flash green whenever the sensor is addressed, and lights steady red on alarm.*
- Includes optional relay, isolator, or sounder bases.
- Shows low standby current.
- Supports addressable-analog communication.
- Uses a stable communication technique with noise immunity.
- Offers an optional remote, single-gang LED accessory RA100Z.
- Suitable for installation in ducts.
- Compatible with the Gamewell-FCI analog addressable panels.
Note: *Only the red LED is operative in panels that do not operate in Velociti® mode