**FCI Products can only be purchased in the following Florida Counties: Manatee, Sarasota, Hardee, DeSoto, Highlands, Okeechobee, Indian River, St. Lucie, Martin, Glades, Charlotte, Lee, Hendry, Palm Beach, Broward, Collier, Monroe, Miami-Dade**
It is intended for use in the signaling line circuits with the following sub-assemblies.
• E3 Series®, ILI-MB-E3 and ILI-S-E3 (Velociti mode only)
• S3 Series, SLC-PM (Signaling Line Circuit-Personality Module)
The ABD-2F consists of a combination transmitter/ receiver unit and a reflector. When smoke enters the path between the unit and the reflector, it causes a reduction in the signal, and when the smoke level reaches the predetermined
threshold, an alarm results. A unique single-ended reflective design offers simpler installation than the traditional transmitter and receiver
types of beam sensors. Alignment is swiftly accomplished via an optical sight and a 2-digit signal strength meter integral with the product. Listed for operation from –22° F to 131° F, the ABD-2F can be installed in garages, warehouses
and other hostile environments where temperature extremes exceed the capability of spot-type sensors. The Velociti® Series uses a communication protocol that
substantially increases the speed of communication between the sensors and Gamewell-FCI analog addressable fire alarm controls. These devices operate in a
grouped fashion. If one of the devices in the group changes status, the panel’s microprocessor stops the group poll and concentrates on the single device. The net
effect is response speed up to five times greater than earlier designs.
The unit has four standard sensitivity selections along with two Acclimate settings. When either of the two Acclimate settings are selected, the sensor will automatically adjust its sensitivity using the advanced software algorithms to select the optimum sensitivity for the specific environment.
• Includes a single-ended, reflective design.
• Has six user-selectable sensitivity levels.
• Spans a 16 to 328 foot (4.9 to 99.9 m) detection range.
• Compatible with the E3 Series® ILI-MB-E3 and ILI-S-E3 or the S3 Series, SLC-PM.
• Contains an integral sensitivity test feature (ABD-2SF).
• Designed with a digital display - no special tools required.
• Provides a user-friendly alignment procedure.
• Offers an integral automatic gain control that compensates for signal deterioration from dust build-up.
• Available with an optional Remote test station.