The LCD-80F is a compact, cost-effective, 80-character, back-lit LCD remote Fire Annunciator for use with the Fire•Lite MS-9200UD Series and MS-9600 Series Fire Alarm Control Panels (FACPs). The LCD-80F displays complete system point status information and includes control switches for remote control of critical system functions. Up to 32 LCD-80Fs may be connected onto the EIA-485 terminal port of each FACP. The LCD-80F requires no programming, which saves time during system commissioning.
• 80-character Liquid Crystal Display.
• Mimics all display information from the host panel.
• Control switches for System Acknowledge, Signal Silence,Drill and Reset with enable key.
• System status LEDs for Power, Alarm, Trouble, Supervisory and Alarm Silenced.
• No programming necessary — LCD-80F connects to the terminal port (TB7) .
• Displays device type identifiers, individual point alarm, trouble or supervisory, zone and custom alpha labels.
• Time-and-date display field.
• Aesthetically pleasing design.
• May be powered from the host FACP or by remote power supply (requires 24 VDC).
• Up to 32 LCD-80F annunciators per FACP.• Plug-in terminal blocks for ease of installation and service.
• Can be remotely located up to 6,000 feet (1828.8 m) fromthe FACP.
• Local piezo sounder with alarm and trouble resound.
• Semi-flush mounts to 2.188" (5.556 cm) minimum deep,three-gang electrical box (Fire•Lite PN 10103) or three gangable electrical switchbox.
• Surface-mounts to Fire•Lite PN SBB-3 surface backboX