Fire•Lite Alarms H355(A) Series
thermal detectors are addressable sensors that use a state-of-the-art thermistor sensing circuit for fast response. These sensors provide open-area protection and are intended for use with
Fire Alarm Control Panels (FACPs). The H355(A) and H355R(A)
sensors provide fixed temperature alarm detection at 135°F (57°C). The
H355R(A) sensor also responds to rate-of-rise conditions of greater than 15°F
(8.3°C) per minute. The H355HT(A) is a fixed high-temperature detector that activates at 190°F (88°C). These thermal detectors provide addressable property protection in a variety of applications. Two LEDs on each sensor light to provide a local, visible sensor indication. Remote LED annunciator capability is available using an optional accessory, the RA100Z.
- Two-wire SLC loop connection.
- Unit uses base for wiring.
- Addressable by device.
- Rotary, decimal addressing: 01 – 159 with MS-9600 series,
- Sleek, low-profile, stylish design.
- State-of-the-art thermistor technology for fast response.
- Integral communications and built-in device-type identification
- Built-in tamper resistant feature.
- Built-in functional test switch activated by external magnet.
- Factory preset at 135°F (57°C) for the H355(A) and
- Rate-of-rise triggers at 15°F (8.3°C) per minute for the
- 360°-field viewing angle of the visual alarm indicators (two on steady red in Alarm.
- Visible LEDs “blink” every time the unit is addressed.
- Sealed against back pressure.
- SEMS screws for wiring of the separate base.
- Designed for direct-surface or electrical-box mounting.
- Plugs into separate base for ease of installation and main
- Separate base allows interchange of photoelectric, ionization
Other system features:
- Remote test feature from the panel.
- Walk test with address display.
- Low standby current