**FCI Products can only be purchased in the State of Florida**
Additional SLC loops can be added using the model 5815XL
SLC expander to increase the overall point capacity to a
maximum of 636 points per panel.
IFP-2000 has the interconnection capability for up to 16 panels.
The system has two modes of operation, Multiple panels
covering one larger building, or multiple independent buildings.
RPS-2000 is used in a networked system where at least one
IFP-2000 is in the system. It is the same as an IFP-2000
without the display. IFP-2000 has eight on-board Flexput™ circuits that can be
configured for auxiliary power, notification outputs, or for
conventional smoke detector inputs (Class A or Class B). The
FACP also has a built-in, dual-line digital fire communicator,
Form C trouble relay, and two programmable Form C relays.
IFP-2000 has powerful features such as detector sensitivity,
day/night thresholds, drift compensation, pre-trouble
maintenance alert, and calibration trouble alert.
IFP-2000 supports a variety of devices, including RA-2000
remote annunciator, 5824 serial/parallel printer interface module
(for event logging system reports), RPS-1000 intelligent power
module, and IDP or SD protocol SLC devices.
• Built-in support for up to 159 IDP sensors and 159 IDP modules or 127 SD devices SLC devices. SLC expander will
increase overall capacity to 636 points per IFP-2000 panel.
• RPS-2000 is used in a networked system where at least one IFP-2000 is in the system.
• Up to 16 IFP-2000 or RPS-2000 panels can be networked providing up to 10,176 total points.
• Networked panels can be configured to emulate a large virtual system or can be segmented into separate sites for
multiple building applications.
• Built-in UL listed digital communicator for remote reporting of system activity and system programming.
• 9.0A of output power is available through 8 sets of terminals for notification and auxiliary applications per panel.
• Supports Class B (Style 4) and Class A (Style 6 or Style 7) configuration for SLC, and SBUS.
• JumpStart auto programming allows for faster set up time by selecting default options for many programming tasks.
• System automatically tests IDP addressable devices.