**FCI Products can only be purchased in the State of Florida**
When the ECS features are enabled, they are integrated with the fire alarm and voice evacuation functions of the control panel. The IFP-1000ECS panel and accessories provide features to meet the requirements for Mass Notification Systems as described in UL 2572. The IFP-1000ECS has six on-board Flexput™ circuits that can be configured for auxiliary power, notification outputs, or conventional input devices / smoke detectors. (Class A or Class B). The FACP also has a built-in, dual-line digital fire communicator, Form C trouble relay, and two programmable Form C relays. The firmware has powerful features such asdetector sensitivity, day/night thresholds, drift compensation, pre-trouble maintenance alert, and calibration trouble alert.The IFP-1000ECS supports a variety of devices, including RA-1000 or RA-100 remote annunciator, 5824 serial/parallel printer interface module (for printing system reports), RPS- 1000 intelligent power module, and IDP or SD devices. The IFP-1000ECS system is scalable from 50 to 1000 watts using a distributed amplification scheme to provide the power to the appropriate areas for evacuation coverage.
• 15 Recordable one minute messages that can be mapped to eight ECS buttons.
• Can select ECS message as priority over fire.
• Support of up to seven ECS-RCU’s. The ECS-RCU meets the requirements for a LOC.
• Programmable trigger inputs from an external source, such as a Monaco system, to either the VCM, RVM or 5880.
• Built-in support for up to 127 SD devices or 99 IDP detectors
and 99 IDP modules, expandable to 1016 SD devices or 792 IDP detectors and 792 IDP modules.
• All the features of the IFP-1000 Fire Alarm Control Panel combined with an emergency communication system.
• Support for up to eight ECS-50W’s, ECS-125W’s, or ECSDUAL50W’s (SBUS addressable amplifiers) for a maximum of 1000 watts per system.
• Single enclosure for both fire and emergency control system components.
• Up to 64 mappable speaker circuits using a combination of ECS-50W / 125W’s and ECS-CE4’s mappable to 40 buttons
controlling selected output groups.
• On-board supervised microphone.
• UL listed for 520Hz signaling when used with ECSDUAL50W