Edwards Signal ED-116DEGXFJ hazardous location strobes are life safety signaling appliances designed for installation in hazardous environments. Rigid specifications and state-of-the-art technology provide for high visual output and low maintenance. The 116DEGEX-FJ has negligible in-rush current.
The 116DEGXFJ is intended for indoor use in UL listed compatible fire alarm systems and other applications requiring electrical supervision of signaling circuit field wiring. Its strobe flashes a 360-degree beam of light approximately 65 times per minute with a UL 1971 150 cd wall and ceiling light output.
- UL 1971 listed and ADA compliant for the hearing impaired
- 116DEGEX-FJ models meet UL 1971 synchronization requirements with an external synchronization source
- UL Listed for use in Class I, Division 1, Groups C and D, Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C and D, Class II Division 1, Group E, F and G, Class II, Division 2, Group F and G, and Class III Division 1 and 2 hazardous locations.
- Approved for fire alarm applications
- Ceiling mount
- Diode polarized for use in electronically supervised circuits
- High impact glass dome
- 65 flashes per minute
- 60cd output classification
- Factory sealed - no external seals required
- Quick connect - threads onto mounting module for easy installation
- Shock absorbing receptacle
- Easy to assemble and relamp
- Epoxy powder coat finish for corrosion resistance