The HSWC incorporates high reliability and high efficiency optics to minimize current draw allowing for a greater number of appliances on the notification appliance circuit. The horn strobe features an industry first of 8 candela settings on a single appliance. The unit has an audible that features 3 sound settings (90, 95, 99 dB). All switches to change settings, can be set without the use of a tool and are located behind the appliance to prevent tampering. Installers will benefit from the HSWC comprehensive feature list, including the most candela options in one appliance, low current draw, no tools needed for setting changes, voltage test points, 12/24 VDC operation, universal mounting base and multiple mounting options for both new and retrofit construction.
- Industry's most innovative design - Sleek modern aesthetics and styling, Easier to install
- 5 Mounting Options - 1 gang, 2 gang, 4"sq., 3.5 octal, 4" octal box
- Voltage test points for quick troubleshooting and easy spot checking
- 1/16" deep mounting error relief
- Prewire capability to check for wiring & ground faults prior to appliance installation
- Contact cover not only provides protection from dirt, dust, paint and accidental damage, it allows for prewire testing and troubleshooting Technical Specifications: Finish Color: White Mounting: Ceiling dBA Rating: 90, 95, 99 o Current Draw: See data sheet Voltage: Selectable 12/24 VDC Strobe Candela: Selectable 15/1575/30/75/95/115/150/177