This unit will route power to a variety of access control hardware devices including Mag Locks, Electric
Strikes, Magnetic Door Holders, etc. The outputs will operate in both Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure modes. This unit is designed to be powered by one common
power source (factory installed) which will provide power for both the board operation and locking devices, or two (2) totally independent power sources,
one (1) providing power for board operation and the other for lock / accessory power. The FACP Interface enables Emergency Egress, Alarm Monitoring, or
may be used to trigger other auxiliary devices. The fire alarm disconnect feature is individually selectable for any or all of the eight (8) outputs.
• Input 115VAC 60Hz rated @ 3.5 amp.
• Power supply input options:
a) One (1) common power input for ACM8CB and lock power (factory installed).
b) Two (2) isolated power inputs - One (1) to power the ACM8CB and one (1) for lock accessory power
(external power supply is required). Current is determined by the power supply connected, not to
exceed a maximum of 10 amp total.
• Eight (8) Access Control System trigger inputs.
a) Eight (8) normally open (NO) inputs.
b) Eight (8) open collector inputs.
c) Any combination of the above.
• 12VDC or 24VDC @ 6 amp supply current.
• Class 2 Rated power-limited outputs.
• Eight (8) independently controlled outputs.
- Eight (8) Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure power outputs.
• Eight (8) auxiliary power outputs (unswitched)
• Output ratings:
- PTCs are rated @ 2.5 amp.
• Filtered and electronically regulated outputs
(built-in power supply).
• AC fail supervision (form “C” contacts).
- Notification trigger is selectable for 30 seconds (factory set) or 6 hours.
• Low battery and battery presence supervision (form “C” contact).
• Fire Alarm disconnect (latching or non-latching) is individually selectable for any or all of the eight (8) outputs.
• Fire Alarm disconnect input options:
a) Normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) dry contact input.
b) Polarity reversal input from FACP signaling circuit.
• Alarm output relay indicates that FACP input is triggered (form “C” contact rated @ 1 amp 28VDC).
• Short circuit and thermal overload protection.
• Red LEDs indicate outputs are triggered
• Green LED indicates FACP disconnect is triggered.
• AC input and DC output LED indicators.
• Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries.
• Power Supply Board maximum charge current 0.7 amp.
• Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails.
• Zero voltage drop when unit switches ove