Fire-Lite's SD355 and SD355T addressable, low-profile, plug-in photoelectric detectors use a state of the art photoelectric sensing chamber to provide open area protection and are used exclusively with the MS-9050UD, MS-9200UDLS, and MS-9600(UD)LS Addressable Fire Alarm Control Panels. The SD355T adds thermal sensors that will alarm at a fixed temperature of 135F (57C).
- Unique single-source, dual-chamber design to respond quickly and dependably to a broad range of fires.
- Sleek, low-profile design.
- Integral communications and built-in type identification.
- Built-in tamper-resistant feature.
- Removable cover and insect-resistant screen for simple field cleaning.
- Withstands air velocities up to 4,000 feet-per-minute (20 m/sec.) without triggering a false alarm.
- Factory preset at 1.5% nominal sensitivity for panel alarm threshold level.
- Visible LED “blinks” when the unit is addressed (communicating with the fire panel) and latches on in alarm.
- Direct surface mounting or electrical box mounting.
- Mounts to: single-gang box or square electrical box
- Height: 5.601 inches (14.23 cm)
- Width: 4.222 inches (10.72 cm)
- Depth: 1.439 inches (3.66 cm)